Heat treatment of trash can mould
Trash can mould heat treatment is steel is expected to enhance performance is an important means of hardness, generally after rough in the trash can mould, heat treatment precision work come back again, but can also have risks in the process of processing, improper handling can cause crack of steel material and scrap, so what are the reason resulting in abnormal trash bin steel material
1) serious network carbide segregation exists in the waste bin mould materials.
2) there is mechanical processing or cold plastic stress in the dustbin mould.
3) improper heat treatment operation of garbage can mould (too fast heating or cooling, improper selection of quenching cooling medium, too low cooling temperature, too long cooling time, etc.)
4) the shape of the trash can mold is complex, the thickness is uneven, the sharp Angle and the thin thread hole, etc. make the thermal stress and tissue stress remain too large.
5) too high heating temperature during quenching process of trash bin mould will lead to overheating or overburning.
6) not timely tempering after quenching the trash can mold or insufficient tempering and heat preservation time.
7) when the recycling and quenching of the garbage can mold is heated, it is heated and hardened again without annealing in the middle.
8) improper grinding process for waste bin mould heat treatment.
9) there are high tensile stress and microcracks in the hardened layer during edm after heat treatment of garbage can mould.