For this Beer Crates Mould, the company uses advanced auxiliary design systems such as CAD \ CAM \ CAE in the mold development and manufacturing process, and uses P20 / H13 die steel to pass the quenching and high temperature tempering, so it has excellent synthesis. Mechanical properties and high hardness. In the final stage, nitriding (characterized by low temperature and small deformation) is carried out, so that it is possible to have very high surface hardness and wear resistance without quenching. From drawing review to material preparation, from initial processing to finishing, from inspection and assembly to trial production, we are striving to be the best at every step, aiming to provide our customers with satisfactory products.
plastic beer bottle crates mould for sale
LKM, HASCO ect
System of Runner
Hot runner,Cold runner,Pin-point gate,Submarine gate, etc
UG, PROE, CAD, CAXA ect.
PP, PC, PS, PE, PU, PVC, ABS, PMMA ect.
Mould Design Software
1. Analyze the product forming process, mold structure and manufacturing process to ensure that Beer Crates Mould has a life of more than 1 million times.
2. It is necessary to design a complete mold structure and machined parts, and to propose assembly requirements and injection molding process requirements.
3. Eliminate the defects in the appearance quality of the plastic parts (such as shrinkage, etc.) or mold structure problems (such as parting surface setting, gate setting, mold life cannot be guaranteed).
4. Appearance of the mold: The appearance of the mold must ensure that there are no rust, no bumps, no defects and other module defects.
5. Mold transportation: The mold transportation must be equipped with a locking die, which is firm and rust-proof.